Features of the Panasonic SD-YD250 Bread Maker
The Panasonic bread maker series SD-YD250 has some unique features that you should be aware of that give it an advantage over other bread making machines.
- Light weight – only 15 lbs.
- Has a small footprint – The 13.4 inches wide, 9.1 inches deep, and 14 inches tall bread maker takes up little counter space in your kitchen.
- Automatic Yeast Dispenser – Simply add the yeast to the dispenser and the automatic bread maker mixes the yeast in at the optimum time.
- Non-stick coated pan – Great for easy finished bread removal and makes cleaning a breeze.
- Top loading locking lid – Ensures the ingredients stay in the automatic bread maker when they are mixed.
- Power-interruption protection – Will pick up where it was if it loses power up to 10 minutes.
- 6 push button control panel with LCD digital display – Makes setting up the bread maker easy to get a perfect result.
The control panel of the Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker machine
The control panel has just 6 buttons that can be used to program the bread maker to get the desired results for specific types of breads. The functions of the buttons are:
- MENU – Select what type of bread you want baked.
- SELECT – Your baking options.
- SIZE – Select how big you want your bread.
- CRUST – Gives you 3 crust color options.
- TIMER – Sets the timer and to set the baking time for the bake only option.
- START/STOP – Starts or stops the bread making process.
Note that not all of these functions can be selected for each bread type chosen. This is because the Panasonic SD-YD250 Automatic Bread Maker knows that certain combinations of functions are not compatible with certain types of bread in order for you to get the best results.
Other Features that distinguish this bread making machine from others
- Bake Modes – Bake, Rapid Bake, Raisin, and Sandwich, Dough Mode: Pizza, Rolls or Raisin Dough.
- 13 hour preset timer – Allows you to get the ingredients ready and have fresh bread when you are ready.
- Indicator lights – lights up when in operation, bread breaking completed, and abnormal conditions occur.
You’ll find all the standards here to get you started baking homemade breads right away:
1 Kneading Blade
Instruction Manual with included Recipe Booklet.